DX  » Community » Reviews » Carbon Fibre 325mm Main Blades RC Trex Align 450 SE (2-Piece Set)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Great value and quality – Carbon Fibre 325mm Main Blades RC Trex Align 450 SE (2-Piece Set) Reviews

posted by bbwolf777 on 09/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
These blades are the real deal. Completely real carbon fiber and stiff enough for 3-D fligh
Cons:
The only negative things that I have to say about these blades is that they have cosmetic defects and on my first order
the Blade grip mounting point was too thick for my T-rex 450, but on my second order they fit perfectly right out of the package.
Other:
As mentioned before these blades have cosmetic defects ranging from bubbles in the clear coat to the carbon fiber grain being
slightly off. When somebody buys a set of carbon fiber Blades for full price they expect them to be perfect from tip to tip which
is extremely difficult to do I imagine.
Bottomline:
If you're a crash master such as myself then these blades are exactly what you need. I have crashed 15 plus times on one set of blades before they finally broke, and the only reason they broke then was because I hit a brick surface otherwise I would still be outside using them right now.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections