Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Great Video Quality (It's really 720p)
- Long power cord
- Build quality
- Useful software
- Daytime and Nighttime quality is better than others. But at night (if there is no streetlights), quality can be lower.
- DOD doesnt gives a guarantee for 3rd party selling ops.
- Battery life is very very short (may be 5 mins max.)
- SD Card movements is very painfuly. SdCard socket is not useful.
- There is some deadpixells on CMOS sensor. May be ten. I just can realize it from DARK ROOM footage and very dark road footage.
- You cant use this device or cant access to SD card when you connect to PC (via USB). It's just working (same as be inside of car)
- 130 degree angle is not good, trust me.
- There is no any GPS chip or something (as expected).
- Cmos lens' angle is weird. May be its just for me but, When i mounted camera and setted it for perfect video angle; then it looks like rising to air. As i said, maybe its just for me :)
- You can upgrade firmware at DODs officialsite.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.