DX  » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit with TF / M2 / SD / MS / USB Slot for Ipad/Ipad 2 (White)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Tried it… It works ! – 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit with TF / M2 / SD / MS / USB Slot for iPad/iPad 2 (White) Reviews

posted by doccis on 04/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
You plug it in the ipad, a tiny red light flashes and the "photo" app of the ipad opens up and asks you what pictures you want to import on your ipad (none/selected/all). Note : There is a very small cursor on the bottom of the device that needs to be turned on. It works on my ipad2 - which is a pleasant surprise. Very easy and fairly quick imports. Good price.
Cons:
The instruction sheet is very basic. Did not mention what that tiny cursor is meant for. Made of cheap plastic. Not sure if this device will last. The plug is small and does not connects to the ipad with the Belkin cover on, so i need to uncover the ipad prior to using the connection kit. That's a real pain !
Other:
Only used it with the sd card connector, so i can't really tell if it will work with other connectors, but i don't see why it wouldn't.
Bottomline:
Great product that will allow me to save and view my photographs during trips. Hope to keep it as long as my ipad 2 lasts !

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections