DX  » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit with TF / M2 / SD / MS / USB Slot for Ipad/Ipad 2 (White)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
works as expected and as advertised. happy about it – 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit with TF / M2 / SD / MS / USB Slot for iPad/iPad 2 (White) Reviews

posted by rajaramalingam on 09/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
simple operation - just insert the SD card and iPad gives option of downloading new pictures or all and that is it. All files (including pictures and even videos are downloaded at good speed)
Cons:
Not tried USB and hence I am not sure how well it works. Even other card types are not tried. Well, most of the cameras use only SD cards and hence it is ok for the price.
Other:
After ordering and getting it, I saw other type which has free cable which I prefer - it can be first connected to iPad and then this card connection kit can be on table and leisurely we can insert the card or remove it withou worry of the connector getting bent or damaged.
Bottomline:
Compared to original Apple product price (everybody knows it is abnormally high), this seems reasonable and works as expected. So, overall happy about it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections