DX  » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit with TF / M2 / SD / MS / USB Slot for Ipad/Ipad 2 (White)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Good Product – 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit with TF / M2 / SD / MS / USB Slot for iPad/iPad 2 (White) Reviews

posted by lucasfsr on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- It arrived here in Brazil really fast, less than a month. - It supports flash drive, SD card, and other USB devices - Easy to put on my iPad and iPod Touch 4G
Cons:
- Price is a little high I think... - The material doesn't seem really good - You have to have a JAILBROKEN device to see anything that is in your pendrive in your iDevice, because if it is not jailbroken you can only see the pictures - Even if your device is jailbroken, only a few flash drives works in the ipad, in the most part those that don't have any lights in them.
Other:
If your device is jailbroken maybe it's a good idea to buy, if it's not maybe it's not such a good idea... And just some flashdrives worked for me, what is bad, but the SD card worked without any problems...
Bottomline:
Sorry for bad english, it's not my first language.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections