DX  » Community » Reviews » Fashion Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    convenient and quality,beautiful style

posted by andrio77 on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are great, I go to the cinema twice a week and wanted 3D glasses that work with RealD and are large enough the rims are not distracting. These tick all the boxes,This product works very well with commercial passive 3DTV (Cinema 3D) and offers a good a...
    Cons:
    The PVC plastic lenses were a bit thin and soft. My glasses arrived with one lens dislocated but not broken. It was, however, a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great in RealD cinema

posted by kudos1uk on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are great, I go to the cinema twice a week and wanted 3D glasses that work with RealD and are large enough the rims are not distracting. These tick all the boxes
    Cons:
    one of my lenses had fallen out during postage which I clipped back in easy enough & I did push one out once during cleanin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Replacement for 3D Glasses

posted by rickochet on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product works very well with commercial passive 3DTV (Cinema 3D) and offers a good alternative to the originals supplied with my 3DTV. Its large-size frame allows me to slip this easily over my own prescription glasses (just like at the cinema). I did ...
    Cons:
    The PVC plastic lenses were a bit thin and soft. My glasses arrived with one lens dislocated but not broken. It was, however, a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections