DX  » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin to USB Female Data OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (10CM-Length)
Sort by:
42 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8837 (88%)
  • 4 Star:125 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, does the job

posted by superjona on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly, just like any other OTG cable. The price/quality ratio is quite excellent. The connector is very sturdy, and doesn't feel cheap at all. The 30-Pin to USB Female Data OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is also very flexible, the cable ca...
    Cons:
    You have to plug the connector in quite hard, which makes the product a little more fragile. There is no indication of the fr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap usefull and small.

posted by stefan369 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's small. It has a nice design. Build quality is good. It's very cheap. It's lightweight. It works fine with a mouse, keyboard and memory sticks. No additional software required.
    Cons:
    The cable might be to short depending on what you'd want to connect to it. Other than that no cons really. Not everything works...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Serves its purpose.

posted by hrcamilo on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfect to meet a usb port for the tablet, there can connect keyboard, mouse, and storage media. Very easy to use and it is very cheap. Very necessary item for android tablets. Fits perfectly on Galaxy Note 10.1. Quality is ok.
    Cons:
    Not a real problem, but only con I can see is construction not heavy duty. The 30-pin connector could be better fixed. Only req...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap Samsung USB OTG

posted by donpollo9 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works great with my Galaxy Tab 10.1. You can connect USB sticks, USB HDD's, keyboards and even my wireless Logitech mouse worked! It's so tiny I take it wherever I take my tablet. The price is incredible, this is by far the cheapest way to use your USB devi...
    Cons:
    The build quality is ok, but a bit cheap. You get what you pay for.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great adapter

posted by Razvy80ro on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G & Wifi 16GB (P5100). Have connected several USB thumb drives and it works perfectly (Yet have not tried to connect USB Hard): - USB flash memory (not possible to use with USB HDD because of limited output power ...
    Cons:
    The plastic look cheap and there is no mark or print on connector to know which side you have to plug on your Tablet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product, nice deal

posted by Ryubr on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - works great ; - very useful ; - Really cheap ; - just plug and play ; - works with any tested usb gadget like keyboard, wireless mouse, pendrive ; - great build quality ;
    Cons:
    - maybe if it was L shaped to not force the plug and wire ; - The build quality is ok, but a bit cheap. You get what you pay for.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's all I need

posted by pableiros on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is an accessory for my tablet very useful because with it I can connect my usb devices, for example, I can connect from a USB stick, to a mouse or keyboard. The big advantage is that this accessory is for a tablet with android operating system, because with...
    Cons:
    It is not the same product shown in the image. Shows that it is second hand. Not support USB drives of 16GB or more
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

posted by nogo on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - tried and worked with usb card reader, keyboard or mouse - even a canon point and shoot camera connected (though limited) to my Tab 2.
    Cons:
    - Not a real problem, but only con I can see is construction not heavy duty. I am gentle and it should last.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful. You must have it.

posted by dkcem on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use and it is very cheap. Very necessary item for android tablets. Fits perfectly on Galaxy tab 2 and Note 10.1. Quality is ok.
    Cons:
    Gives what you want. There is no cons about that product. Maybe the quality of item can be mentioned. It could be a little nicer.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool for expandability

posted by VPaananen on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great for adding additional USB products to a Samsung Tab. Works as it should. I could even add a keyboard in order to finish longer typing sessions.
    Cons:
    None so far, aside of the port being unable to give out enough power for some products. The USB-connector was a bit flimsy.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections