DX  » Community » Reviews » 14.4W850LM 6500K 60x5050 SMD LED Flexible White Light Strip (1M-Length / 220V)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Satisfied

posted by Matteo2222 on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This strip of LED lights are very beautiful, they are great to brighten up a kitchen or a kitchen cabinet.
    Cons:
    The build quality is the typical Chinese quality for these objects, they work, but for example I came off the connector from th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Astonishing powerful light

posted by vikt0ry on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The 5050 SMD Led provide a very powerfull pure white light. I will be installing it in the kitchen, and the light equals or improves any normal bulb, light power should be between 80 and 100W bulb.
    Cons:
    It lacks a switch to power on or off the light.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact light, easy to install

posted by shmayaz on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the second time that I bought this item. I needed to add more light on the other side of our kitchen. As before the product is as described and it is very easy to install. I have just extended the power cord in about 1 meter to rich the power out let.
    Cons:
    The light color this time was a little bit white blue and not only white as before. Cable id short. Price could be lower as man...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SMD LED

posted by ayaro07 on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -good lighting. -good size. -pretty flexibility. -Power supply included. -Direct plug and 220 V power. -Affordable price to buy.
    Cons:
    -The power cable is very short. -No power switch. -The rubber material is quite smelly, spent 5 days and passed the smell. - Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality

posted by blueknight74 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good quality, bright lights. The leds are encased in strong soft plastic, a bit like your garden hose. It appears to be waterproof, so you can also use it outside. I want to use them in my closet. And now that I have 1, I want to get a second one for...
    Cons:
    power line is too short, which makes using it without modifying it impossible. And if you want to use it outside or in a bathro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy and cheap!

posted by Frankmans on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is generally just plug and play. So no real knowledge of electronics is needed. If you have knowledge of electronics it is useful to make the full use of it!
    Cons:
    There's no tape attached to easily stick it wherever you want. The cable attached is really short.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy solution for lights

posted by shmayaz on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have bought this light strip to add some light on the work space of our kitchen. After I have installed it I could see a big difference in the light, which is now much brighter and made the working area comfortable to prepare food. The quality of the stri...
    Cons:
    The power cable is very short, so bear in mind that you will have to extend it in order to reach the power outlet. No power swi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    light in the kitchen

posted by radim77 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This light I bought for the kitchen lighting and kitchen lights after installing I was pleased how well lit. Now he's in the kitchen with this light enjoyable. This light will certainly be put to use elsewhere than in the kitchen and will depend only on the...
    Cons:
    so far and have not noticed any disadvantages for my purposes is the light fully satisfactory.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great thing

posted by Zaalex on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality Ideal size (for my use, of course) Power supply included and its small Working well almost 1 year without any problem
    Cons:
    no cons at all, maybe just a power plug format
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections