DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Translucent Blue)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4810 (48%)
  • 4 Star:439 (43%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Replacement. Not OEM

posted by shenske on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Packaging. All products i have received thus far have been well protected and are in the same condition shown in the pictures. - Price. Great value for only $10. - Has EVERYTHING you need (except screws, must use original). It even has the little rubber s...
    Cons:
    - No directions of disassembly. (google directions) - No replacement screws. Not 100% necessary since you can use your old one ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks Great

posted by LoCoZ on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The replacement shell looks awesome - Comes with everything you need to do a full replacement - Matching stylus - It's durable, my son (4 year) play DS and after a year of use it's still in one piece, nothing borken
    Cons:
    - Screws it comes with aren't that great of quality, and you will need to use your old original screws - D-pad felt kind of aw...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great unique case

posted by Spiceymike on 10/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very unique for a DS case, never seen a proper retail one like this. - Even has the genuine DS style logo on the front case and "genuine looking" label information on the back. - All the pieces needed to put together are included.
    Cons:
    - The barcode label on the back faded off as soon as the protective cover came off which peeled off the print. Nothing too majo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it looks beautiful, nuff said

posted by dashneo on 02/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -it looks amazing on my ds -unique case, this case will get you lots of attention
    Cons:
    -the screw holes are delicate, if you screw the screw in too tight the plastic bends and warps a bit
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good deal

posted by ThvnderChvnks on 01/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    comes with everything you need to do a full replacement including adhesive for the upper screen and blue frames.
    Cons:
    time consuming and you have to be really careful and know what you're doing. the touch screen white frame doesn't come off eas...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Rad

posted by yazhe on 12/30/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this shell to replace the old one on my DS which had (surprise) a broken hinge. The replacement shell looks awesome and came with blue bezels for the screens (apparently the old DX ones came with white ones). My DS now is as good as new, if not b...
    Cons:
    The replacement D-pad felt kind of awkward to use compared to the old one. I wound up taking it out and putting the old one ba...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best replacement!

posted by drkwhitedragon on 12/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Full case replacement, even they give the rubber thing for enclose the screw. Its perfectly fit my DS Lite. Even they give screws and the springs for L & R button! And also the upper screen and the bottom screen border, oh what a deal!
    Cons:
    The Y button is a bit misprinted. Besides then that, none! Its perfect!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool looking DS case

posted by Vitty on 11/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My sons DS is just looking awsome now with the new "Translucent Blue" case. All parts are indeed included except for the power/charge LED cover. This I took from the orignal DS case.
    Cons:
    The included screws are indeed not the best qulity and you should use your original screws. Also the wholes for the screws in t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesomest Looking DS Lite Case!

posted by lonewolf006 on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    --Looks so awesome! --All the parts needed are there! --Did I mention it looks absolutely awesome?
    Cons:
    --The screws it comes with are rubbish, and you will need to use your old original screws and work them into the tight holes --...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This housing is Cool blue

posted by oldmstnggt on 02/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Let me start out by saying this in one of the few cases / housings I have done were I have not had to file / sand the power or sound sliders. This is top quality build housing. Comes were every thing you need. Even the stylus is transparent blue.
    Cons:
    Well once again I can only post a personal dislike. I did not like the white screen bezels. But I am picky.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections