DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for NDS Lite (Camouflaged)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5713 (57%)
  • 4 Star:358 (35%)
  • 3 Star:92 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NDS Lite Replacement Case

posted by DragonCald on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price, came packaged well in a nice box, had protection film on both side to protect from scratches and came with new screws and color matching buttons. Exact replacement.
    Cons:
    No instructions nor what some of the parts were used for. But a quick YouTube and Google search turned up a great how to.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fair value for a housing for the DS lite

posted by 961sparky on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice glossy finish to the case, The Call of Duty design had a good amount of detail. Buttons had a good fit and feel. Boys love showing this DS lite off after its done.
    Cons:
    Needed more filing of parts than other housings I've ordered from DX. Screws from original DS lite worked better than the ones ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovely case

posted by Corebrin on 06/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice glossy finish Nice and not so common pattern on the case case has no marks or scratches comes with screws I can now use all crosshead screws on the ds reducing the time it takes and complexity of taking my ds apart.
    Cons:
    Screen covers all have scratches and marks, I really don't like that. Replacement screws are quite low quality and can easily g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Casing

posted by Infty on 04/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a really unique print, so it looks really cool. It has most of screws with it, and all the parts. Also comes with a green stylus pen. Okay quality
    Cons:
    The casing was a bit damaged when i got it, the top part where the screen is had clear scrathing marks, not so big though. No...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    acceptable but not great

posted by starwarrior on 07/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Unique design, comes with everything except the hinge - screws, buttons, screens - the lot.
    Cons:
    I wanted to use the original buttons and switches because they looked a bit flimsy and my son did not like the silver look with...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case

posted by agpijnacker on 07/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks really good, the painting is nice and not cheap It is complete with all screws, parts, spriings and other items. The print is unique, it does not look like a standard item you bought in a store or something. It fits OK but do not expect it to di it...
    Cons:
    You have to like to dissassembel and assemble electronics to do this job correct. If jour NDSl is the first item you dissassemb...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome Mod

posted by Dnkiljoy on 03/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My Girlfriend loved this case mod. It's always fun to see some peoples reaction to seeing a Camo DSlite when she pulls it out at a multiplayer party.
    Cons:
    I had to use a few of the parts that were still connected to the original DS lite parts to complete this build. (mainly the hin...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great DS Lite case

posted by MrDotSneezy on 01/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice hard gloss finish. Fit of all parts into this case was very good. No trimming was needed. Supplied screw set was a little smaller, easier to fit. Screws too replace the tri-wing types with Philips.
    Cons:
    None found yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Shell But ALOT! of customizing to fit!

posted by MoriCanada on 06/07/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The shell is Unqiue and works quite nicely at reshelling the ds itself I really loved the colors And the chrome buttons are very nice. though i wanted black i forgot and put in the chrome rofl p;) all in all once finished it wa sa great shell.
    Cons:
    Major fit issues every step of the way i had to customize it to fit the parts.. it was a Small nightmare to put together even t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice case

posted by moekim on 06/03/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice case finish. All parts included
    Cons:
    Volume and power switch needed slight sanding to fit. Also directional controller needed a little trimming. Stylus was a little...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections