DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Card with SD Adapter (16GB)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9313 (93%)
  • 4 Star:71 (7%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great SanDisk quality

posted by TioVel on 06/04/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Ready to use as soon as you open the packaging - The quality we all are used to from SanDisk - SD adapter included, useful for use with cardreaders - Works perfectly with the Sony PSP system (after formatting)
    Cons:
    - The price is not that cheap for a 16GB card - No miniSD adapter included, for some older mobile phones this would have been u...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good item!!It works great.

posted by grazium on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to connect in the adapter, just insert at the botton slot and will run ok. You will have your phone card and also you digital camera card in one piece. Both fit nicely in the case and the adapter works great on my laptop. It cames also with a nice...
    Cons:
    Any cons,i will order another one
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice producto for great price

posted by ppolvorilla on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a nice card for my phone, it works great in my SGS GT-i9000. It is oem package with good protective case for the MicroSD and the adapter. Both fit nicely in the case and the adapter works great on my laptop. For those comments that say about capacity...
    Cons:
    Any cons, as allways it can be cheaper, but have a nice price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works perfectly!

posted by malivrag on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it is really cheap, and it works perfectly, 15 GB, and it IS an a ORIGINAL! works with all my gadgets perfectley, no errors. It is high speed.
    Cons:
    i have absolutley no cons! i will order aother one for my family. it only took a long time to get here, almost a month time...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Two in one for a little price

posted by JaviGarciaSilva on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Yes!!! You will have two cards in one purchase. Very easy to connect in the adapter, just insert at the botton slot and will run ok. You will have your phone card and also you digital camera card in one piece. Godd quality of plastics. It cames also with a ...
    Cons:
    May be the little room space to enter the nail to extract the card for the adpater.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap sandisk. Go for it.

posted by jpxmBR on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheap. As all the DX products. In Brazil, you won't get any as cheap as this one. It's 16GB, so it's enough space to store pretty much anything you wanna carry around in your pocket.
    Cons:
    It didn't come in a box. It came in a plastic little bag, so it kinda got me thinking if it's the real deal. Since I've buying ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality for low price

posted by Barryenellen on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    On arrival the SD card is formatted as a FAT 32 disk. I used the SD adapter to put some files on it from my computer (Windows 7). It all works like a normal SD card. I've now placed it in my Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3 mini). Everything works like it should.
    Cons:
    I have found no con's so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works find for a Class 4 card

posted by rtbrito on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A SanDisk 16GB uSD card, with its own SD adapter. While running Linux with the vanilla/stock vfat filesystem with ddrescue /dev/zero foo.img, I got average writing rate of about 4MB/s, which seems correct for a Class 4 device. The average reading rate was...
    Cons:
    Whenever I plug the uSD card with its adapter in my computer, the lock tab slips to the read-only position, which makes it anno...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everything you need for memory storage

posted by edsmanco on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price on market, super useful, store anything you want in it, great quality build, genuine brand. Comes with the adapter as shown. Works on pretty much everything (phones, tablets, cameras and computers that use sd memory slots, etc.). Very well packe...
    Cons:
    No complaints of this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greate for android

posted by gellerd on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has 14.7 GB of memory and the price is really cheap for this product, came with adapter as shown.Came formatted as FAT32 ,Write speeds and access times are class 4. It arrived after 12 days after shipping, so the speed of delivery was also good.
    Cons:
    None as far as I know,exactly what I needed.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections