DX  » Community » Reviews » Electrostatic Inductive Touch Sensor Light Switch (120~240V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple mains AC touch switching

posted by GraemeEvans on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really simple to use, just power in power out and touch wires. The touch wire can be connected to almost anything conductive, including being extended (I have some connected to 2m of cable with a 3 foot aluminium strip on the end as a touch sensor and it wo...
    Cons:
    The circuit board is not mounted as such inside, its just wrapped in a semi rigid piece of plastic/paper sheet. Makes me think ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usable one!

posted by os280275 on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Feels solid, build quality is good. Sensitivity is great, made my mirror light turn on/off by touching the aluminium frame, works like magic :) Small/slim enough to fit under the mirror.
    Cons:
    Sometimes turns on by itself when I use my electric toothrinser. Only from it, no other appliances (vacoom, A/C, TVs, frigge - ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Electrostatic Inductive Touch Sensor Light Switch (120~240V)

posted by karenanddave on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I searched everywhere for an item like this to replace a unit that came with a display cabinet, i was plesantly surprised at the cost & ease in purchasing this item. I couldnt find another unit anywhere! The inductive switch is very easy to instal &...
    Cons:
    None that i can say, the unit is exactly what i wanted & fits all of my requirements. I bought the item in November not thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought it, Good

posted by Sailent on 03/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, good replacement. Single touch won't keep it on, prolonged touch will, < 1 sec.
    Cons:
    Clicking noise to indicate switch has been flipped. Not an electrician, and was unnerved with no documents on how to replace a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections