DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Data Adapter Cable for Samsung S2 i9100 - Black
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9120 (91%)
  • 4 Star:92 (9%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with any microusb android device

posted by romainpnct on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Not just for i9100, works with any android device (tablets, phones...) Cheap Sturdy Small and light Good cable quality
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't work on Xperia U (ST25i/a)

posted by vitorteodoro85 on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet.
    Cons:
    Don't work on Xperia U (ST25i/a). The smartphone shows a message that pendrive use too much energy and do not work.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect!

posted by liran6 on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works with both a Samsung Galaxy SIII(SGH-i747) and Samsung galaxy Nexus(stock). Build quality is decent.The item is as described, works very well on my Samsung Galaxy S III. I tried to connect a USB PC mouse to the USB OTG and it worked as expected, i conn...
    Cons:
    It's a little too bulky to carry everywhere. So you might not have it when you need it. Wire is a little stiff. Perhaps a versi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Helpful

posted by pandza94 on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use Cheap
    Cons:
    Cheap materials USB dock is a little bit shaky Not so long
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works and looks good

posted by Cortosen on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The adapter looks nice and it works nicely with my Nexus 7. I can use Xbox 360 controller and usb memory sticks and keyboards with it. Price is pretty damn good.
    Cons:
    Not really any. If you are afraid of the fingerprints might not be a friend of that big black part of the adpater because it is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality but hard to plug in

posted by jmon on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - good quality material - looks like the official charging cable from Samsung - easy to use, just plug in a camera (tried with nikon d90) and download your pictures to the Samsung Galaxy Tab (tried 10.1) - cheap
    Cons:
    - seems like the plug is a bit bigger than the plug of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, so it's a bit hard to plug in. Have to force a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cable OGT micro USB to USB female.

posted by zabrewolf on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use the cable for my tablet Asus Nexus 7. I use gamepads, keyboards, mouses, hubs, pen drive, etc, and every thing i plug, works!. Price its very cheap. Quality of the product is almost perfect. I tried cable on a motorola RazrI, but do not work all plugg...
    Cons:
    Although it is cheap, be careful because some devices might not be supported if USB devices are connected by this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable for great price!

posted by ZubastiK3000 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Low price - Good quality - Works with my tablet(Archos 80 G9) - Easy to use - Fast shipment
    Cons:
    - None found
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly recommanded !

posted by titoss96 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice design,nice build quality too,a cheap price, making a really On The Go, work`s perfectly on a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 16GB whit a Mouse and keyboard also tried both at the same time and it`s working nice with a usb splitter. works with a USB key too.
    Cons:
    (might not be a con) the usb slot where you put your USB device is really tight so you need to push a bit hard but it`s also a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by THRCKR on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    excellent material and finish, looks great and very practical to wear. maybe if the cable would be more flat out great.
    Cons:
    more variety in colors. a better finish in the usb signs. maybe other package for better view
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections