DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 - Purple
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7112 (71%)
  • 4 Star:295 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase overall

posted by Pawbla on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - PU leather. Amazon cases are only real leather, so if you don't like leather... you can't buy one. - Seems solid and "cushioned". I feel comfortable having my Kindle in a big bag with a bunch of other stuff in it. - Magnet is a cool feature. ...
    Cons:
    - It's a bit thick so it makes it a bit uncomfortable pressing the directional buttons/keyboard buttons/return button etc.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protective case for kindle4

posted by pdri88 on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good materials and good finishes better than I expected. Fits well on kindle and has a little inside pocket to store cards or small papers. The kindle 4 fits perfectly and adequately protects from scratches and minor impacts. Perfect to carry with no proble...
    Cons:
    Generally is a good buy, the only against I find is a slight smell of chemical or oil that you notice when approaching the nose...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gift for my girlfriend

posted by Anhell on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Nice finish and beautiful design. -Color a gift suitable for girls possessing an e-reader Kindle 4. -It fits perfectly to the Kindle 4, and so you have protected your e-reader. -It's cheap, beats the competition in price.
    Cons:
    -I have seen no against, everything seems fine. -I hope that the material is strong enough, but for the price you can not ask f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool, low price high quality. Perfect measurements for Kindle

posted by wigimi on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fantastic product, low cost, high quality. Easy to put on the Kindle 4. Delivery times are long 4/5 weeks, but the shipping is free so worth the wait ....
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    like it a lot!

posted by daandus on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Like it a lot. It needs a small modification for the Kobo Glo (for which we use it) by simply cutting away a bit of it; really easy and the case still looks good.
    Cons:
    none really, as the modification is only to use it with another device! ;-)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    buena calidad buen precio

posted by alazraq on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    esta funda es elegante y de color bonito, de una calidad más que aceptable y buenos acabados. se acopla perfectamente con el kindle 4 sin problemas para acceder a los botones y a las conexiones del lector, y me parece que a un buen precio.
    Cons:
    no tiene contras o no los he visto pero no creo que los tenga a no ser que el pequeño bolsillo interior pueda producir mar...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect kindle case

posted by Jeden on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price, good build quality. Works perfectly as a protective case. You can reach all buttons and charging socket easily and at the same time, when cover is closed, they are quite well protected. Makes kindle a bit thicker, but still is thin enough.
    Cons:
    Nothing for this item but I also bougth a black one and this arrived quite "fresh"... fresh paint or glue caused awfu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by Gabrielaz on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I´m very happy with this product, fits mi kindle perfectly, and has a little inside pocket to store cards or small papers. A perfect alternative to the ones sold by amazon.
    Cons:
    Not that I can think off. The built quality is very good, more than I expected and for the price it´s a great deal. I do e...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protector for ypur kindle

posted by garranfo on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very easy to insert the kindle. Kindle 4 fits perfectly, and all the buttons and connectors are completely accesible. The carrying case has two metal conector inside the case to lock it, so it is not necesary to have an extra tab that can bother you w...
    Cons:
    The carrying case is not well finished. The top cover is not well sewn so, when you open it, top and back covers are not parall...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great also for Kobo touch

posted by Regen1 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've bought it for my Kobo touch. It fits well, I didn't need to adjust anything. You can reach button, micro sd slot and usb slot without problems - you don't need to take out your ebook reader. Good quality, a variety of colours to choose. Really cheap co...
    Cons:
    None. It's just as I expected. As someone said, for a couple of hours it smelled a little bit, but after two days it's ok.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections