DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for GPS / Cell Phone / MP4 + More
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cell phone mount holder

posted by AndrewRoffa on 03/30/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It has never fallen off my window during a drive. - It holds my phone on really thight. - It is very easy to use, only one button. - It is very compact.
    Cons:
    - The charger input in my phone does not line up with the hole of the lever where the phone rests on when it has a case on. (iP...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item for good price

posted by JhonBandel on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Built quality is pretty good. fits even larger and wider cellphones (Galaxy S3, Note 2). very strong suction to the car windshild - I haven't removed it since the first attachment but it haven't fallen, so it seems to almost be glued to the window.
    Cons:
    I'm afraid that to much "playing" with this item would break it. it looks firm, though the moving part and mechnism m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by Artbypawly on 10/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this thing is amazing, it works so good for your cellphone, and is easy to adjust for all sizes, and even held my larger GPS when the mount was missing! ive got one for myself for a long time, and have since ordered two more for my family members because it...
    Cons:
    no cons, besides the fact that it may have came off the windshield once or twice after months of being mounted
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice compact holder

posted by alexbern on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to connect it to the car window. The vacuum cap is very strong. Holds it very firmly. It has 2 knobs that allow you to adjust it in various axes and directions. Very useful. Pretty compact. Pretty cheap, but the build quality looks good.
    Cons:
    Because of the strong vacuum it requires some force to remove it from the car window. After some time you may need to tighten t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by julianoliveira on 09/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Accessory very good, the equipment fits properly and protects with rubberized parts. Recommend to everyone. I use daily and so far has been very good, the smartphone is securely attached and will not transmit that feeling of fragility as the other models al...
    Cons:
    The suction cup that attaches to the glass seems a bit fragile, but knowing use it lasts a long time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vary good product

posted by rodrimo on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good support, the share holding is enborrachada causing the cell is not scratched, and get stuck in the holder, I use my cell phone P920 3D, very good product perfectly safe my phone.#Muito bom o suporte, utilizo o meu lg p920 nele, o suporte segura mu...
    Cons:
    I had nothing against the product, I think the only way to get the glass could be different, but the product is very good indee...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Holder

posted by spaljeni on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It holds up pretty well on glass surfaces. The quality and the plastic used is also pretty good.
    Cons:
    Not sure if it came with any instructions as i threw the box away immediately but to make it stick you need to rotate the plast...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied

posted by acgbec on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small and compact. Movable. Its side to adjust the size of the apparatus. To use with the phone standing and lying down. The price is worth it.
    Cons:
    Being compact you have to stretch your hand to move the cell. But it was a choice to be compact. I prefer compact than most and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sticky - In a Good Way

posted by erezcedar on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The most important thing - it sticks, even when carrying a Nokia Lumia 920. The locking mechanism is very easy to operate and the phone seems very steady when mounted.
    Cons:
    I was forced to lower the lever a bit because the phone was too high for this short a lever. This also causes the camera lens t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just What I Needed

posted by donicaben on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros: