Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:383 (38%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very handsome

posted by janek205 on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very handsome and worth the price. the quality is surprisingly good, although the initial response was skeptical. Although previous commentators have noted the ineffectiveness confirmation, jewelery is a very effective locking system which ensures constancy...
    Cons:
    the quality is surprisingly good, although the initial response was skeptical. Although previous commentators have noted the in...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Linda!!! Beautiful!

posted by IsaCostallat on 12/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A pulseira é linda e super meiga. Indico para pessoas com pulso fino, pois se ajustou perfeito no meu. Indico também para presentear pessoas jovens. The bracelet is gorgeous and super sweet. Suitable for people with fine pulse. Indicate also a gift for ...
    Cons:
    Nenhum - apenas recomendo passar base de unha para que os strass não caim. Not - Recommend spending nail basis to fixxed the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    925 Silver Plated Strawberry Crystal Bracelet :

posted by remco1985 on 03/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Shiny bright silver finishing (plated), very very shiny crystals. A really really nice bracelet that doesn't look cheap! Lovely little bracelet and nice and shiny for all you BLING-fans.
    Cons:
    the lock is a little hard to open and close. a little small, but my girlfriend fits it. Could get in the way because its a bi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mooi armbandje

posted by Steefkeh on 07/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Het armbandje oogt duur en is heel mooi. Ook word het geleverd in een mooi doosje.
    Cons:
    Het is redelijk klein dus als je vriending grote polsen heeft is dit armbandje niet echt ideaal. Volgens andere commentaren val...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought it on a whim

posted by lilchoconut on 02/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -its unique -its cute -its shiny --all the things nice jewelry should have -the clasp is small relative to the bracelet (which is nice, since the focus is then more on the bracelet) -it comes in a beautiful little box
    Cons:
    -the clasp is a little hard to open and close -its a little bulky and stiff --I haven't really had a chance to wear it, partly ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a strawberry...

posted by crimsonjade on 09/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    ...what more could you ask for?? Lovely little bracelet and nice and shiny for all you glitter-fans. Definitely can go magpie on this all over again!
    Cons:
    Nothing that I could see although I must say that the hinge near the clasp feels a little flimsier than the apple one I bought ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique Elegant Bracelet for Yr Special one

posted by erikospeed on 06/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Shiny "Diamonds" sparkling as if they were out from a Jewel Store or something. Bright & Elegant i must say. Great for a gift for yr Special one
    Cons:
    "Diamond" looks glued on & didnt seem to last long. I get 3 diamonds dropping off pior to 1st worn . Am not a rou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty bracelet

posted by octagonalman on 05/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Shiny bright "silver" finishing, very very shiny crystals. Super pretty! A really really nice bracelet that doesn't look cheap!
    Cons:
    The crystals are glued in so they might come unstuck and get lost if you're not careful. (My first bracelet had two crystals mi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections