Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:628 (62%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it rings, it's solid, it's cool, it's cheap

posted by xavigi on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very useful bicycle bell It is small, but sounds loud There's a small hammer connected with a spring. When pushed with your finger it bounces against the metallic cup A convenient bolt ties tight the bell to the handlebar
    Cons:
    I can see no con to this product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap and not so bad

posted by patricitop on 07/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good sound and loudness to notice people that you are around. Remarkable price, unexpensive. Quite simple to install and to use, occupies minimun space and attaches to the brake-gear system. It seems strong and never goes out of place.
    Cons:
    Definitevely not so loud as I expected, to have the attention of people fifty meters ahead. It has no simple repeated action be...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really not so bad and chippy when all things considered.

posted by azmanovski on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Definitively inexpensive compared to Macedonia made equivalent. The price is really low, the product looks reasonably durable. It makes a properly audible noise, I think its enough for what it should do. Mounting it is very easy and good thing is that can b...
    Cons:
    There is a spring on which the ringer stays, and it is quite flimsy and not strong enough, so every time you go over a small bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super loud and great small package

posted by hugomezarinaaim on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Super loud! I is way to loud compared to its size! You would be surprised. The construction is very bold and small. Super easy to install on your bike!!!
    Cons:
    None at all!!! It is so simple that is almost impossible to catch any flaw!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and usefull

posted by gsbbros2 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple to install and to use. The sound is not too loud or to low... It is enough to make people / drivers to notice you. Batteries are not required...
    Cons:
    Seems not so robust... but for the price it is good enough. It last one day in the hands of my 3 year old daughter so it is goo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the loudest small bell i got

posted by prosopo on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. a really loud bell in the category of small light weight bells 2. rather melodic beautiful sound compared to other bells of its class 3. beautiful matt color (referring to the black colored bell, which i had ordered) 4. can be rotated acoording to your ...
    Cons:
    1. the ugly silver self adhesive at the top makes it look cheap. 2. white color was not available (when my order was put)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The simple bell

posted by fedeota on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy placement, you can rotate easily. Sound OK. The volume delivered may be correct. The ring rotal easily, allows to place the bell anyway.
    Cons:
    You can not produce a constant sound, so it is necessary to reproduce many times with his finger. The plastic quality is not th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a bell and it works!

posted by Janicz on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - This is a bell for your bike and it works. - This bell rings - This bell is black - This bell's ringer can be adjusted to ring from one side or the other - This bell is loud - This bell is good quality
    Cons:
    - This bell could have better quality - This bell could be cheaper - This bell could have a rubber lining in the fastener belt ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so bad when all things considered.

posted by robogo82 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It makes a properly audible noise. Mounting it is easy. Can be rotated to your needs.
    Cons:
    The spring on which the ringer stays is quite flimsy and not strong enough, so everytime you go over a small bump, it will ring...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy

posted by Guitartec on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Inexpensive compared to USA made equivalent. Looks reasonably durable. I accidentally dropped it on the cement, but it still works and looks perfect.
    Cons:
    Seems a little childish to bell at people who are not paying attention, While everyone "should" always know whose aro...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections