DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard w/ Cleaning Cloth for Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet PC
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Kindle Fire Screen Protector – Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard w/ Cleaning Cloth for Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet PC Reviews

posted by hyroshi on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Protects the screen from scratches. Cheap compared to other ones that do the same job. Nice fit, other than the small square (seen on the pictures).
Cons:
Glossy, though the screen without the protector about the same. Heavily dependent on personal ability to put on the protector. Gets scratches on it rather easy.
Other:
I wish they made a screen protector that was anti-glare. That corner seen on the pictures has no benefit. I have several scratches on my protector now, but they are not noticeable even on the lowest light setting. Due to dust, I do have a few small bubbles, and those are noticeable on the lowest setting. Turning up the brightness setting makes fixes that.
Bottomline:
If you wish to get screen protector for your Kindle Fire (mines is second generation), it would be a good use of $2. Should last quite a while so probably not necessary to get two in my opinion.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections