DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Air-Outlet Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and fit perfect.

posted by jlazaro on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good option to drive with GPS helper and makes easy to answer call incoming.
    Cons:
    Is cheap, the galaxy fit perfectly in the place. Holder is in air condition and sometimes moves taking a sharp curve or a potho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super holder

posted by novbianca on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very precise fit, very good phone holder, very cheap and perfect for use, a firm hold on the phone, I use a GPS if turned, is not very high quality plastic material, but this does not affect
    Cons:
    a bit of glue to be strengthened, can not be used only if the phone is not completely
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap But breaks easy

posted by Infomen on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, Do what it suppose to do, it fits well and keeps your phone in place. It is possible to un-mount without marks on your car. It is very easy to use and adjust in car vent, it can swivel which is very good and usefully.
    Cons:
    The material quality is very low, the mount holder clips was broken after 2 month of use (normal use - two times a day in &...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits like a glove!

posted by BlackMajj on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    *Cheap *Functional *Reliable *Sturdy *Easy to install even though no instruction manual is supplied.
    Cons:
    No real cons on the item, but it is not 100% good on an Audi A4 due to the vent outlet design that makes the legs not reach das...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    alright for the money

posted by backwash on 08/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - inexpensive - small profile - easy to install - adjustable - easy to remove
    Cons:
    - plastic is too weak where the pivot point is so mine broke on the first trip I took with it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by franzbischoff on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well constructed, fit perfectly in the car vents and lock very well, avoiding to fall off. You can rotate it in portrait or landscape view, and have a good mobility up-down and laterally. Even it was build for Galaxy S i9000 I managed to fit in my Nexus S.
    Cons:
    Could have a resizable way to lock the laterals of my phone. You have to actually measure the width of your phone if you want t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap solution

posted by hardo on 06/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, goal of article. Keeps phone in place. Possible to unmount without marks. Keeps eyesight clear looking out of window.Cheap, goal of article. Keeps phone in place. Possible to unmount without marks. Keeps eyesight clear looking out of window.
    Cons:
    Build quality, but little bit of glue will solve most of problems. Moves little bit too much on ventilation rib. Build quality,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections