Sort by:
51 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7840 (78%)
  • 4 Star:189 (18%)
  • 3 Star:42 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Bang for Your Buck White LEDs

posted by arduinoadrianu on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    One of the reasons I chose to buy these LEDs was because of their price. Order in bulk to receive and even cheaper deal. These are very reliable LEDs as they handle a wide range of voltage (even accidental over-volting). Another pleasing aspect was the high...
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good and cheap

posted by FilFire on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These LED are VERY bright with a hint of blue and the prices are great as the local shops are selling at 2-3 times the price we pay at dealextreme.
    Cons:
    Not much really. 10 white LEDs for this price - what could be so bad about that, except not having anything to say in this part...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and cheap

posted by bruno320 on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are very bright, even if it is in an iluminated room. The price is very good, since with the same amount of money I would be able to buy just one led and a half where I live.
    Cons:
    Nothing that I could think of. I couldn't test the durability but i think it will not be a problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality and cheaply

posted by sayrasa on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light even in the daytime. These LEDs are mounted on the bike wheels. It resistant to vibration conditions. Contacts are easily joined by soldering.
    Cons:
    Contacts of LEDs can break off a few kinks. Although I think that with careful work during the soldered connection is not a pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty bright

posted by hbadenes on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They are relatively bright. I replaced some malfunctioning leds from a headlight by these; it was a 5 minutes soldering task and the flashlight is MUCH better now, I ended up replacing all of them. Other than that, they are 'just' leds. Put some 4.5-5V, an...
    Cons:
    I do not think this is the cheapest price, but if you are a DX customer, it is really easy to get them and you will be tempted ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly as stated

posted by filekb on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I had a solar powered sign with two 3mm LEDs, and one of the LEDs broke. Bought these 5 mm LEDs and replaced the two 3 mm with three of these 5 mm LEDs and now the sign has been working for over three months and is way brighter. All of the lights worked out...
    Cons:
    A little hard to tell which is the positive and negative lead, but the positive is a little longer. Packaging could be a little...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!

posted by mruscr on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bright, clean, free of bubbles in the body. Edge of the body smooth, artifact-free. Anode and cathode can be easily distinguished (different length pins).
    Cons:
    No.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really bright

posted by Lockerzzz on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The LEDs seem to be of good quality and have no air bubbles inside of them. Also, they are very bright. I used a 5V power transformer with resistor to run 10 of them, each one with its own resistor. If you buy 50 of those, you can make a great, cheap and ve...
    Cons:
    Couldn´t think of any
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and bright

posted by jmcanas on 04/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very bright I bought it to repair a non working flash light with 2 of 3 died and I replaced the 3 of them for these are much brighter than the original.
    Cons:
    For the moment, none found
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and bright

posted by Copperballs on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are really bright. All of them worked for me. They don't cost to much. They work well to use as "throwies" just attach them to a battery/magnet and throw. They were packaged well. They can be used in many different kinds of projects.
    Cons:
    I was using them for "throwies" so I wish they came in different colors. Not to big of a con though, because they all...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections