DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Mini Sewing Machine with Foot Controller - White (4xAA)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wonderful Sewing Machine

posted by maximbe on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This Sewing Machine is wonderful . It is very easy to use. It looks like a toy but it is very effective product. The price is very good. I conected an 9V adapter and it works alot faster.
    Cons:
    The product does not come with an electric adapter. Batteries are useless for a long sewing. not alot of Advanced Options, only...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful small Sewing Machine

posted by IvaGolec on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This Portable Mini Sewing Machine is wonderful product. It is very efficient and really easy to use. Before I got this product I was little bit worried how much time will I need to lean how to use it. It took me less than one hour ! It is so easy to sew wit...
    Cons:
    For now I really did not notice any lack of this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sewing machine

posted by wyshnia on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very compact sewing machine. Very small and comfortable to work with it. Sewing perfectly. In general I like it very much, and price is very normal.
    Cons:
    One of the biggest con which i found in this set where is no an adapter for use without batteries and even batteries. Second wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sewing machine

posted by roberto_ito on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It is very compact and lightweight. - The finish is very good. - I did some testing and fine stitching. - The pedal is quite simple and helps during sewing. - The price is very good.
    Cons:
    - The product does not come with an adapter for use without batteries. - The manual is very simple, for those who do not know y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beutiful, small and practical sewing machine

posted by Morvan on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I did buy one for me, more then a year, and another one, now, for a relative. It is simply useful, converse and easy to keep machine. I made some stitches on my own clothes, do not having the need to pay to somebody to make this and having th convenience ...
    Cons:
    Lack of sort of stitches - just stitch straight point; I know it is a cheap and basic model, but it could have more weave options.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable Mini Sewing

posted by jotape202457 on 04/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Low cost - excellent quality - Compatible with input from other machines -easy to use - It has input for external source - has great quality reel reservations - has two speeds, makes an optimal fashion, eat quickly - you will surprise you with the a...
    Cons:
    - nothing to mention excellent product - Although some components that appear to be fragile believe serves well the work that t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but working

posted by Egimeno on 02/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works right out of the box. Even mine had the thread already in the needle and some piece of sheet installed and sewed as a test. Just press the pedal and see it work. The bottom light is very useful. I have used the included adaptor, I don't think it is...
    Cons:
    The pedal is just on/off, no possibility to adjust speed. Batteries are useless for a long sewing. The instruction manual is on...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections