DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Iphone 4S Replacement Touch Screen + LCD Screen Module - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and easy to change

posted by ivgaro on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is an genuine Iphone 4S screen and it is of good quality. Strong. This is a lot cheaper and better then paying a lot of money to the repair man.
    Cons:
    Not to many cons really, Maybe the delivery time was a bit long. 2 weeks shipping from Kina to Norway.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Screen

posted by matt1979 on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great screen, looks really good. No problems when changing it to my broken one. Nice colours, contrast and brightness - just like the genuine display.
    Cons:
    None - but you have to replace it by yourself. A lot of guides and how-to's out there.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Replacement

posted by acetic on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Seems to be a genuine replacement - Great colours and brightness - Easy install if you google for a guide - Way cheaper than a new phone - Comes nicely packed inside a box, not at all afraid it would get damaged. - I've ordered 2 and both are great.
    Cons:
    - Make sure you bent the metal connector cable very well, as it sometimes had a tendency to pop off on the first screen I had r...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product. Fixed my broken screen.

posted by ephyp044 on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its much cheaper than getting it fixed by apple. It is basically of same quality of apple product and produces an image on screen just as good as the real apple screen. The genius at apple didn't even know it was a different screen than the original.
    Cons:
    You have to install it yourself and so there is a risk of breaking something. However a simple search on youtube will walk you ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections