Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9121 (91%)
  • 4 Star:92 (9%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, cheap white Led

posted by ManoRAW on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Standart (5mm) good bright cold-white led. Its really cheap to buy it for 0.11$ per unit. Use it according with specification.
    Cons:
    No cons. All installed leds still work (over 2 years).
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lamp of high quality.

posted by ThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality is very good, it is durable and can fall to the ground and dificilme it will break, have a good resistance and the light is pretty powerful.
    Cons:
    I think rather than with iron could be wired, would be better. It could also have a better resistênvia in volts, for more than ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Good Quality

posted by cobra09 on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These LED's are the cheapest I have found, much cheaper than can be found locally. They are really bright. I tested each LED individually and they each worked worked to the same standard.
    Cons:
    None that I have found, except maybe the packaging. All of the LED's come packed in a small snap-lock bag and so their legs get...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright leds

posted by John1324 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -quite a lot of leds and the price is also quite good -these leds are very bright, I can light up my entire room with these -not seen the problem about the cathode and anode to have the wrong lengths (to distinct them)
    Cons:
    there are no real cons, my only con would be that I couldn't find a bigger pack of leds
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality LEDs

posted by alexyugo on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The LEDs are great, didn't had time to test them all, but the ones that I tested are working very well! The LED is very bright, as I spected! The package is very protective (it comes in a bubble wrap and in a plastic bag inside of it).
    Cons:
    No cons! Those LEDs are great! Is there any reason not to like LEDs?
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap LEDs

posted by gadman on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are really bright. If you give them 20-22mA they could make you see spots for a while :). The price is 5 times less than the price at my local electronics shops. All 100 came in a bubblewrap bag all in great condition and all of them were working.
    Cons:
    After a year or so some of their pins started to corrode.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    5 millimeter White LEDs, Great Value!

posted by solar5 on 09/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price: BIG 5! I purchased the 100 Pack White 5Mm LEDs. The rating of DXs white 5Mm LEDs is 14000mcd. Very bright! I have researched the prices of 5mm white LEDs extensively for months before finding Deal Extreme. Deal Extreme has the best price for 5mm wh...
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant, Simply Brillint!

posted by solar5 on 05/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I ordered a package of 100 white leds. I received all 100, a all of them work great. These leds are very bright. DO NOT look into them when operating them at full power. I have made flashlights with these leds with very good results. I made the first flashl...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I needed

posted by drac666666 on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are amongst the brightest of the cheap LEDs you can find. They're just as bright as others apparently rated 17.000 to 20.000 mcd, selling for many times more on eBay or in the local electronics store.
    Cons:
    None really, just don't overdrive them if you want them to last. Cranking the 3.3V up to 6V (like on the LED keychains) will co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    White 5Mm Led

posted by Grifel on 01/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The package was exactly 100 LEDs. When properly connected shine very brightly. Low cost.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections