DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Bike 360-Degree Swivel Mount Holder for Iphone 4S - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Your iphone on bike – Plastic Bicycle Bike 360-Degree Swivel Mount Holder for iPhone 4S - Black Reviews

posted by Hamtec on 06/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Very simple to attach to the handlebars of the bicycle is securely attached to the handlebars with a simple push. Comes with two rubber pads to secure the handlebar in the finest, but in my case it was not necessary.
Cons:
Despite their belief that this support is for the iphone 4G, in fact it is for 3G/GS, which has rounded edges, but still manages to set reasonably iphone. It could cost a little cheaper for what it is. It could cost a little cheaper for what it is.
Other:
As I said, although the support is 3G/GS iphone, it works fine for the iphone 4G, but I think that could be offered the appropriate support for the iPhone 4G.
Bottomline:
Do not fail to fulfill their role is to set the iphone to the handlebar of the bicycle, which is very useful when riding and listening to this music, or recording the route with a GPS program. In any case the purchase is given to those who need to fix the iphone on the bike.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections