DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to MIDI Converter Adapter Cable (178.5CM-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great product at better price! Buy one, buy two! – USB 2.0 to MIDI Converter Adapter Cable (178.5CM-Length) Reviews

posted by Stryker295 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This device is very inexpensive (price) but is far from cheap (quality). I was in desperate need of a USB-to-MIDI adapter after my brother's kitten chewed through my $20 RadioShack adapter... I hopped on DealExtreme expecting to pay a similar price and found this. Made my day.
Cons:
The plastic casing looks somewhat fragile but really isn't. It looks, in no way, professional, so think about where you run your cords if you're doing a live show or something with this. Also the MIDI In and Out aren't superbly labeled so make sure you have those straight.
Other:
Works perfectly, has USB on one end and MIDI In and a MIDI Out split on the other end. This is really useful. Great price, I should probably grab a few more ;)
Bottomline:
Bottomline: if you need one, or want one, or have a nephew/friend/whomever that you might think wants one, buy one. Buy two, buy as many as you want: at 5.99 you can't go wrong, seriously. These are great.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections