DX  » Community » Reviews » Hi-Fi Dynamic Microphone for PC (3.5mm Jack)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5712 (57%)
  • 4 Star:296 (29%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:102 (10%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks like a semi pro mic

posted by shagraey on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    looks nice and stylish and easy to use. the stand even though is plastic, it doesnt look frail at all.
    Cons:
    well, mine came defective so thats the only con i was able to find. when i started recording, i could be yelling right at the m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mic

posted by 0wner170 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's a good microphone sturdy, can stand still recorde low sounds no background sound. It stands still and you can say something when your far away from it and it will still record it
    Cons:
    Not much to say. exept thet i got it in another package than that one on the picture, and that it doesent stand Aoves on it . (...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good And Cheap

posted by gokhancakir35 on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap price Small Good Quality on/off button Microphone Stand long cable lenght
    Cons:
    nothing
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I don't recommend

posted by xphunter on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It looks very well, and very easy to use it - just plug it in the computer and there you go. The cable is in standard length.
    Cons:
    The sound quality isn't good at all. I have a mic that coast me 6$ and it sounds a lot better than this one. I use the mic fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A surprisingly good one.

posted by KunGergely on 11/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Comes with a stand - VERY sturdy (couldn't take it apart :P) - has an anti-slip surface - sound's surprisingly good - cable length (190 cm)
    Cons:
    - it's small (for me at least) - the stand's too big for this mic (although it fits surprisingly well)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mic.

posted by Gospel on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small. Sturdy. Very sensitive. Comes with a handy stand. Looks sleek and more expensive than it is. Cord is of good length. Not too long, not too short.
    Cons:
    The stand seems like it wasn't made for the microphone. The on/off switch feels a bit loose. There was a shard metal jutting ou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great support, normal microphone

posted by Sparkster84 on 08/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a normal microphone. It does what you suppose it must do. The on-off button is quite useful if you want to be sure that it's not woking. You don't need to deactivate it by software, and you don't need to unplug it. It is soft and comfortable to hold, a...
    Cons:
    It has no noise reduction, so it's inner working is the same that any cheap desktop microphone you could find, but it's bigger.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A decent deal

posted by Rodss on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The external looks are really good. Its kinda rubberized, it look pretty expansive at all. -works fine, but a long way to be a professional one, but for this price u cant expected more - Comes with a support, that make him looks a lot more expansive.
    Cons:
    -A regular microfone that wont look that great can provide you the same quality, or almost the same quality. - the price is kin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mike for the price

posted by Manaen on 03/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, Lightweight, stereo connection records both channels (left/right). Frequency response seems pretty good for a very low cost mic. I compared this to a much more expensive audio-technica and this mike actually beats it. I tried it with both voice and m...
    Cons:
    There are really no cons, this mike does what it says.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy feeling

posted by Phinxy on 02/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The build quality of this microphone are SUPERB. It feels compact and looks great on my desk. I don't think you could get any better peice of plastic. The sound quality is somewhere between average and good. Cable length is also fine. The stand weight a lot...
    Cons:
    Altough it looks great and feels perfect in your hand i was slightly disappointed at the sound quality BUT this may just be my ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections