DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Kindle Fire 7" - Deep Red
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fulfilled my expectations

posted by joanange on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits very well in my Kindle fire 7 inch. The colour is quite vivid and the cover is soft when touching it. very nice and smart for just only 6.60 dollars! Synthetic leather seems to be very well produced, since it gives you the feeling it's real leather.
    Cons:
    I don't have any con for this item, maybe when I use it for longer and wear down appears, I have something to say :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good looking case

posted by NunoFigueiredo on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really a very good looking case. Simple and easy application, regular material. Fits perfectly the Kindle Fire.
    Cons:
    A con is really the time that takes for the package to arrive. but it's understandable, no delivery costs, slow delivery.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case for a great price

posted by andyskfilan on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The case is quite cheap, useful, easy to use. It protects the tablet nicely. I am not afraid of dropping it in this case, since I think it would withstand a regular drop without issues. It fits the tablet just fine, the connectors are accessible and it fold...
    Cons:
    The velcro used to hold the tablet in the case is sawn in approximately 2cm (cca 1 in) from the correct spot, so it's quite dif...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really awesome case!

posted by godsburden on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Definitely a quality case, certainly worth WAY more than the 6.60 I paid for it. The magnets work fine, protects the kindle fire and has a bunch of great stand feature. Personally i haven't taken my fire out of the case since i got it. It's been with me a...
    Cons:
    None, really. Stand is kinda flimsy at points, but holds the kindle fire wonderfully. Some of the rubber has come off after a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections