DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Kindle Fire 7" - Deep Red
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice case for a great price – Protective PU Leather Case for Kindle Fire 7" - Deep Red Reviews

posted by andyskfilan on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The case is quite cheap, useful, easy to use. It protects the tablet nicely. I am not afraid of dropping it in this case, since I think it would withstand a regular drop without issues. It fits the tablet just fine, the connectors are accessible and it folds nicely to support it when placed on bed or table.
Cons:
The velcro used to hold the tablet in the case is sawn in approximately 2cm (cca 1 in) from the correct spot, so it's quite difficult to use it. The opposite parts are touching each other on a really small surface. You can still use it and the tablet is quite safe in the case, so I am not afraid it would fall out. It's maybe a faulty unit.
Other:
If it weren't for the incorrectly placed verso I would give it a perfect 5 points.
Bottomline:
If you considering a case which covers the whole tablet, then I would definitely recommend it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections