DX  » Community » Reviews » Must-have Cleaning Kit for Digital Camera (Air Blower/Cloth/Brush/Spray)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8511 (85%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As the title sais - this is a must have kit for your camera

posted by Kruvi45 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It’s a great and essential kit for your camera & lenses. Air blower works great and since it’s been very effective I haven’t had to wet clean the sensor yet – it’s enough to just blow through the compartment every now and then to clean off the dust. The...
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cleaning Kit

posted by HelderAVB on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very effective in cleaning the camera. All the elements in the kit work as expected and are very good for the price paid :) The amount of air to clean out the whole system is strong enough for the size that has. Their small size is also an advantage to be e...
    Cons:
    No Cons. All the items work as expected cleaning the camera. A point that could be improved was the cleaning cloth does not li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cleaning kit

posted by laimonisbmx on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good cleaning kit. Works great to blow away dust from lens. Spray also works good. Really good price for this kind of cleaning kit. So much cheaper compered to the price in some local shops.
    Cons:
    The cloth isn't so good, it leves some parts of it on the lens and later it's just becomes annoying to get them away. Quality o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cleaning kit

posted by y9696 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good brush and blower. A lot better to use than using your breath or your shirt... Never tried to use the spray, so can not comment on it. It did not dry out during delivery, so that gotta be a good thing.
    Cons:
    The cloth is terrible. It can not be used, since it leaves pieces of it on the lens. When using the cloth, the lens can get wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap & great

posted by Rakvikx on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful to clean your dslr or some electronic equipment. Air Blower helps so much to cleans the difficult areas dust. the spray is very good, but the flask was a little bit empty.
    Cons:
    The cloth is not very good, it leaves some dirt and parts of the cloth. the spray flask was a little bit empty.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull

posted by jgalluccio on 10/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very usefull to cleans your Câmera or some eletronic equipament. The brush perfecly remove hair and little dust, and the Air Blower helps so much to cleans the difficult areas dust. The cloth is always usefull to permit a better picture perfomance and ...
    Cons:
    My spray comes a little empty and is not so good pack.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!

posted by Hirorto on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -a necessity to persons that have electronics!!! -simple to use!!! -nice price!!! -complete kit to clean cameras!!!
    Cons:
    -the brush in the beginning leaves somes pieces of them...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best product to clean your machine

posted by scorpiondead on 06/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The air blower is very powerfull on send the air out and its great because of that. The cloth is very soft, the best that i have seen to clean cameras.
    Cons:
    My spray comes a little empty, i guess that shed on tranportation. Anyway i think that everithing is ok with this item ;)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by scorpiondead on 05/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The air blower is very powerfull on send the air out and its great because of that. The cloth is very soft, the best that i have seen to clean cameras.
    Cons:
    My spray comes a little empty, i guess that shed on tranportation. Anyway i think that everithing is ok with this item ;)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by scorpiondead on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections