DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Camping Tent Spikes Nail Stakes - Red (4-Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Poles

posted by 88mark on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The triangular construction is good theoretically/physically speaking. Though i haven't tested them intesively yet, they feel really solid. The little ropes make them easy to pull out, thats a big plus to me!! :) They're red, which decreases the chance of...
    Cons:
    None so far. Price might be, though they are still cheaper than usual european prices.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENT

posted by Yuyitos on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Good Quality... Strong and dont bend under pressure. Paint doesnt peel with scratching. Very afordable price (At least in my country) I think this spikes are much better than the Iron ones that usually come with tents. Weight is low so you wont increas...
    Cons:
    Too short threads to pull out.. (should be 2 cm longer) but is just the only tiny comment
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really usefull

posted by Nezaa on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I lost some of my tent spikes, and some other have just twisted or broke, this one seems to be very strong e resistent, for its shape.
    Cons:
    This spikes are a little heavy! i thought they would be lighter, and if you are a hiker who are searching for light products i ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by gadgetoholic on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome tent spikes. Durable and low weight, design good for all-round usage. Red colour makes them easy to find. Quite packable.
    Cons:
    Came without string attached, had to get some chord and do it myself, so minus 1 in the rating.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tent stakes

posted by flyzapper on 04/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I needed some extra tent stakes for my camping tent, and I found these on Deal Extreme. The construction is very strong, and I like the attached cord. You can also use your own tent cord to tie to these stakes if you want. The aluminum is very light weig...
    Cons:
    Some of the paint chipped off the first time I used it, but that is to be expected if you are pounding it into hard or rocky soil.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections