DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 Stainless Steel Cree P4 LED Flashlight (AA/14500)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
GET THIS LIGHT!!! – UltraFire C3 Stainless Steel Cree P4 LED Flashlight (AA/14500) Reviews

posted by yekimak on 04/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Stainless Steel!!!! And it is bright with an almost perfect beam. I just cannot get over the deal that this light is. The beam is as bright as some of my older Lux III lights that run on 2aa or 2xcr123, even brighter than some of them, it is well machined, looks good, and it is really inexpensive. I can hardly believe what a good deal this light is.
Cons:
The internal threads were a little dirty and needed to be cleaned up some. The supplied lanyard is not the best, but I don't use them. The switch cover extends from the base a little too far for it to tailstand but I had some others that fit did not and made it just slightly harder to turn on, thus making it a little more convenient for pocket carry.
Other:
I am going to buy a bunch of these. It would be nice to have a 2 level switch, but it should not be too hard to mod one up. I cannot wait to get a q5 version of this. Now if they would come out with a stainless extension tube......
Bottomline:
This light is the best value for a light that I know of.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections