DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 Stainless Steel Cree P4 LED Flashlight (AA/14500)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A real high-toned looking and feeling kinda light – UltraFire C3 Stainless Steel Cree P4 LED Flashlight (AA/14500) Reviews

posted by frankiej on 05/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This light feels very expensive and solid. I feel like I should be slipping it into the pocket of my tuxedo in case the power goes out at the wine tasting exhibition or something. Really high quality for the price. I've bought lights that were twice the price and not as nice.
The brightness is pretty good. Not a egg cooker, but respectable. It's about as bright as my Fenix L1D Q5 on medium. Useful, but not a real crowd-pleaser.
Mine had an o-ring at the lens also.
Cons:
The threads are a bit loose, but I don't expect it to cause any stripping problems, as it is good ol' stainless steel. It does have a reverse cliky, which I abhor, loathe, despise and have general icky-wicky feelings about, but that's my therapy bill though. Some people like 'em.
The pill was loose in mine upon arrival (quick fix though). The threads were dry and squeaky, and the o-rings were also lacking in the lubriciousness department (don't steal that word, I'm getting it patented).
Other:
If you want some custom looking, eye-candy, Lexus matching lighting device without making your credit card squeal, buy this one. You can't really go wrong with this one. Buy it. Buy it NOW!
Bottomline:
BUY IT!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections