DX  » Community » Reviews » H580 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet with Stylus Pen (Silver Grey)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Value for Money

posted by josephschembri on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works Fine without any noticeable glitches. Looks good on the desk and has a good quality feel while using it. Simple to use for a novice like myself. Big Active area.
    Cons:
    Does not include any useful software. Short-cut buttons not really useful while drawing. Pen holder design could be improved: t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An average product

posted by PedramP on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It provides the primary requirement of a drawing tablet, but nothing more.
    Cons:
    The driver does not support windows 8 and the performance on windows 8 is terrible. There is no support available and although...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fully satisfied with operative delivery tablet, build quality

posted by yugus on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My order of the tablet H580 quickly processed and sent to me, received after 2 weeks. Handsome appearance, good build quality. Drivers are installed without problems (Windows XP). A good pen pressure sensitivity (adjustable). To save a energy at the top of ...
    Cons:
    Special disadvantages as yet undiscovered. It seemed to me that the tip of the pen slightly backlash. And the working surface i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by Nassinger on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good tablet for its price, nice amount of pressure sensitivity, worked fine on photoshop and 3d applications that i use. Serves its purpose.
    Cons:
    The on/off button got stuck at first but now works well It came with only 4 replacement tips not 6 as shown in the picture.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ????? ?? ????? ??? ???????

posted by trtantrum on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ??? ????????? ????????, ???????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ???????, ??????? ??????????? ???? ????????. ??????????. ???????????: ???????, ?????????? miniUSB-USB, ??????, ????????? ??? ??????? ???, ????????? ??? ??????? (?????? 4 ???????? ??????? ??????? ? ??????...
    Cons:
    ?????? ?? ??? ??... ??????? ???????????? ?? ???????? ???????? ?? ?????????, ?????? ??????????? ????? ??????. USB-????????? ????...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good choice

posted by CapFlam13 on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was impressed by this drawing tablet. - The quality of the product is very very good. The built quality is excellent. It looks like a pro model. - the shortcuts are very usefull and works very good. - Once installed, it was recognized without issues. I u...
    Cons:
    It was a bit difficult to install the tablet on Vista. I had to reinstall the driver a couple of times and rebbot as well befor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does work, and it looks good too.

posted by horaciojk on 06/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does work without any problems with 'Inkscape' and 'SAI Esay Paint Tool'. I could not test it with Photoshop (I don't have it). The driver included in the bounded CD does work fine. I thought I would find a newer version at hhttp://www.huion-tablet.com...
    Cons:
    The USB connection on the left site could be a problem if you have a keyboard of something next to it. One of its 'shortcuts'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by rattlehead502 on 04/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Packaging Good Software Good build quality. Suprisingly good in every way. comes with 10 spare tips for the pen in the pen holder. Pen is very sensitive and can trace a picture on a page not using the tablet. Works with windows 7 64bit and does everyth...
    Cons:
    Cable could be a little longer but not really a con. Can always use a USB extension cable.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections