DX  » Community » Reviews » EGO-T Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarettes w/ 5 Refills (Pair / MB Flavor)
Sort by:
70 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7351 (73%)
  • 4 Star:2719 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good bang for the buck

posted by mrdevil831 on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap batteries are ok, cartridges are ok. good as a starting kit, not for more advanced users.
    Cons:
    The atomizer heads are a quite low quality. One of them died after about 2 days and the second one performs very poor. The ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Cool!

posted by Zitzaki on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Great starter kit for people who starts vaping - Produces a lot of vapor - Very portable format - Came with 7 tanks, 5 silicon caps - 5 tanks prefilled with no nicotine oil (tobacco) - Batteries last one straight day of heavy vaping - Can be charged via U...
    Cons:
    - One of the batteries refuses to charge sometimes - Lower battery equals lower vapor production - Tanks leak from time to time...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good choice!

posted by brunodgs on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This guy provides lots of smoke! Really easy to refill, the batteries lasts longer than the others (I would say something like a day smoking each). As this pack comes with 2 Ego-T, you can switch batteries during your day and you can keep smoking!
    Cons:
    I think it should warn you a little before the battery is about to die. Sometimes you are not close to the other battery so you...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the money.

posted by siimjal on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality batteries and charger for this amount of money. Appearance is exactly the same as expensive products. 3-4 times cheaper than alternative products offered in Europe.
    Cons:
    Poor quality of the atomizer (heating wire is not in right place and needs to be moved a little to avoid burning sensation when...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ego-T box

posted by Alburcar on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is cheaper than in my country and the product is not in my conuntry's market. The box is elegant and the product of good quality and very complete, so the person who will used it just has to refill the tanks and enjoy her cigarette and she won't pollute ...
    Cons:
    Because of the long deliver time, two of the tanks were almost empty and the box was wet due to the oil that leak from the tank...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ego-t

posted by ersoy on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    best sku at that price. easy to use. english manuel included. package is good. vapour is satisfying. i was smoking 2 pack of cigarette daily now 8-10 ones in a month. whenever your nicotine crysis hits u puff this one. bring it to your work if possible.
    Cons:
    the oil in the package is not the best taste. you can order other flavours maybe. or if you have liquids with different flavour...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy!

posted by consortium32 on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is so far the best e-cig I've bought from DealExtreme. The packaging is nice, the build quality is rock solid, the vapor production is satisfying, the battery lasts for days if you're not vaping all the time. The smells of burnt plastic and leakage is ...
    Cons:
    The e-juice in the cartridges that came with it tastes like crap, don't bother with it. Just pour the juice out then refill it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why pay more?

posted by ChrisRedden on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Had these before, and continue to buy them, batteries can break (I'm clumsy) and the atomizers wear out over time, BUT unlike the cheaper e-cigs, all parts are replacable. Can buy new atomizers, can buy new batteries. Can buy refills.
    Cons:
    No real cons, keep getting sent ones with a plug I can't use but I have other outlet to usb converters so that's not an issue.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3rd set I'm ordering

posted by Tivl82 on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Solid Design * Fancy looking * Classy blue LED indicator * troat-feeling comparable to smoking * Comfortable and easy dragging without stressing your mouth * No odors * Smoking inside isn't bothering anyone - no secondhand smoke * If satisfied after one d...
    Cons:
    After fulltime use for about 3 months, one EGO-T stopped working suddenly. None of the online video's about "cleaning"...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice

posted by centollon on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    is a cheap and good product Has the 5 click on/off protection. Comes with 7 tanks (5 filled) Comes with the silicon caps on tanks instead of hard plastic. less leaking and easier to refill 510 threading
    Cons:
    Only some of refill tanks had silicon caps, other had the usual plastic. – One time it leaked. Not sure what went wrong. Nothi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections