DX  » Community » Reviews » Hi-Fi Dynamic Microphone for PC (3.5mm Jack)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5012 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4611 (46%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Gaduffy on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very easy to use and doesn't require drivers. It's very useful for gaming and call conference. Is a very cheap product too. It combines quality with a low price.
    Cons:
    Is not portable and you have to put it close to you. You have to speak directly to it so as to work fine. Despite this, is a ve...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent mic for voice over

posted by henrikeh on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Feels solid - Long cable - Satisfying quality
    Cons:
    Recording quality can always improve, but apart from that there are no downsides.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best Microphones I ever had

posted by sgs112 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    One of the best Microphones I ever had. Cable is pretty long enough. The stand is stable. Comfortable to hold in hands, not too heavy, not too easy. Small on and off switch is pretty handy.
    Cons:
    I had to insert a little wool inside, the better the sound quality. original material could not hold the puf sounds, when you s...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Microphone!

posted by darklight249 on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Loud, sensitave, and cost is very good for one. Totally worth it. The stand is perfect, and the wire size is more then enough.
    Cons:
    Does not have two inside thingies ( I do not know what they are called ) like on the picture. The switch isn't marked and could...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice microphone

posted by yurirar on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good sound and weight. Good for conferences and talking. The weight and balance are good because it's heavy enough to be well placed anywhere in your table - the holding contributes to that too. Very good choice for those who are looking for a microphone ar...
    Cons:
    As other users can tell us, I took a look at the capsule and it's just one, but the pics show us two - be aware of it if you de...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing microphone for $11!

posted by MasK180 on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This studio style microphone surprised me with it's performance, it picks up sound clearer than my $20 logitech headset, and picks up sound from much farther away. This microphone cancels virtually all the noise in my room (PC fans, refrigerator, etc). The ...
    Cons:
    The on/off switch seems very fragile, so I went to my local surplus store and replaced the switch.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great microphone!

posted by jbecherv on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This microphone has great sound pickup. We are using this to make calls with Skype, and the other person can hear us very clearly, even if we are 20 feet away.
    Cons:
    The microphone we received looks *exactly* like this one, but it only has one actual microphone (unlike the product photos, whi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Microphone for Skype

posted by hMuck on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price. It is not cheap, but the quality is very high. Made of metal. The foot is relatively heavy. Well balanced, stands perfect. The sound quality is good enough for Skype. I did not test the sound for other applications.
    Cons:
    It is no stereo microphone, there is only one capsule under the head. The description shows two, there is space for two. But th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hi-Fi Dynamic Mic for PC

posted by puternut on 06/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: This was a re-order as my other finally died. It works and it works well from low to high notes. Stand is workable, it stays upright. Works very well for speaking too. Stereo plug - that's important for me, my soundcard will only accept stereo pl...
    Cons:
    Cons: On low notes it can be a bit quiet, the stand could be a bit taller (I place the stand on an upsidedown juice glass and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reordering after 3 years!

posted by puternut on 05/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Have had this mic (2 of them!) for about 3 years, used for online dj'ing, now use for online karaoke site and works better than my expensive condenser mikes (and no interface needed!). Decent line length too, that's important. Oh, and it's a stereo plug w...
    Cons:
    Why I'm reordering .... the on/off switch. It's not meant to be used much, if at all. I now have 2 "dead" mics fro...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections