Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:121 (12%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feels nice, but does not work properly

posted by datost on 02/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The first impression after unpacking is nice. The rubber grip feels good, the button feel is nice, the wheels are a bit noisier to those on camera, but the feel is nice.
    Cons:
    Already the first day the grip failed on working. The front wheel and the shutter button did not work. I reinstalled the grip, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Battery Grip for Nikon D7000

posted by boatiee on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price, decent quality, solid piece of gear.
    Cons:
    I have an issue with the grip. It seems to drain the batteries overnight. I have searched online and some grips seem to do th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product from Travor. Excelent alternative to Nikon original grip.

posted by messmedia on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This thing is really more then I expected. It feels good in hands, makes my d7000 much, much more comfortable to hold (and I am guy with very big and wide hands). Also, rubbery feel on grips actually feels BETTER then on my camera (in sense of being comfort...
    Cons:
    Only one. It is small issue, but I gave the quality 4 stars solely because of it: joystick (and shooter button also) does feel ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality for this price

posted by djeedub on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good quality for this price, feels good, rubber gives a good grip. You can run the camera only on one battery only in the battery pack, you dont have to leave a battery in the camera. This way you dont have to remove the grip to remove the camera battery. I...
    Cons:
    less build quality than original, but.. what do you expect for 1/5 of price so not really a con if you attach it to camera it f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement for NIKON original

posted by paanvst on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This battery grip has a very good build quality. Thanks to the different build materials it looks like the original. The grip works as expected with focusing on button half-pressed. The shutter button also has a lock to avoid shooting by mistake. Two Whee...
    Cons:
    The build quality is very good, but not excellent. Some very small loose object can be Heard falling around inside the grip. Th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy !

posted by martin.haglund on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great build, great price. Makes your camera much more comfortable to hold, at least if you got big hands like I have. The ability to use AA batteries if your out of battery power and got no charging possibilities out in the fields.
    Cons:
    My camera shows "Err" message when the AA batteries are out of power. Removing the AA batteries from the slot solves ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Battery Grip

posted by d90dx on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This Battery Grip is excellet because looks like the original. Is really easy to keep into my Nikon D7000 and the shockets to AAA Battery and Original Nikon D7000 Battery are really cool. Im so happy with this item. The aux buttons works perfectly.
    Cons:
    Until today i have no cons with this item. Really nice, easy and usefull. I think that i´m not going to have cons :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get a Grip

posted by JHM64 on 02/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very well engineered, top marks for build quality and finish. Externally every detail matches the original; apart from the branding you really cannot tell the difference. The BP-D11 fits perfectly on the D7000 camera, both mechanically and functionally. T...
    Cons:
    Some of the buttons/controllers lack the sophisticated “feel” of those on the camera itself, thus revealing that they are proba...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections