DX  » Community » Reviews » TM7009 7" Capacitive Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Camera, WiFi, HDMI & TF (Cortex A8 1.5GHz / 4GB)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8815 (88%)
  • 4 Star:122 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for first experience with Android

posted by davidslima on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The extra buttons on the side makes you gain screen space hiding the bottom bar. Wi-fi has a good level of reception. The headphones have a good volume level and audio quality. App Store works perfectly and battery charges in approximately 2 hours. Overall ...
    Cons:
    By having only 500mb of ram if you install many apps it will soon become very slow. Especially the initialization takes about 3...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice android tablet for the price

posted by godinperson on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Android 4.0 - WiFi - Google Play available
    Cons:
    - Battery doesn't last long - Screen is small - Slow sometimes - Not all applications are available
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A stylish product

posted by hinchadeasimov on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is pretty good. I think the quality is quite good because once my tablet fell to the floor and hit the edge. It was the mark but there was no problem in the operation. Also I think the look of the tablet is quite elegant.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the system freezes android, well, you have to restart. We can not expect the system to work fairly quickly, remember ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product especially for price!

posted by W1kk1d on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    price, alot more sturdy than i thought(my son has dropped it numerous times and it still in good condition!) Plays almost all the apps my son likes! You can make folders to put multiple apps into.
    Cons:
    sometimes slow to load, short battery life, cheap charger cord,
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuff

posted by solokia on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good and fast... considering the price paid. Good tablet. Comes with Android 4.0 and everthing else is so easy to use.
    Cons:
    None actually. It looks a little cheap. This does not enable u to install a sim card but should be able to use with a dongle. B...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good price!!!

posted by Belozebukke on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For this price it is a very good android pad that is working smoothly and pretty fast. Everything was working right from the beginning, just power on, connect to the wifi and go! With an updated firmware, connection with Google Play and the basic apps prein...
    Cons:
    Haven´t really found any cons so far. And with that price only time will tell about the buildquality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautifull and very fast tablet

posted by luanci on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good buil quality, very nice and the CPU is really fast. The WiFi works very good and fast. The Google Play app is working OK. The screen is crystal clear, colors are good, brightly and really sense 5 fingers. The videos played good, they didn't laggin...
    Cons:
    Internal storage capacity is small (only 2GB). Camera resolution could be better (onl 0.3MP)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tablet. Good price

posted by AlAn on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    All declared functions work perfectly. Fullhd games and video - are flying. In this tablet does not overheat. There is an upgrade to 4.0.3 (2.3.4 pre-installed). Powered android market. It is possible to work on 220V and use USB of at the same time.
    Cons:
    Viewing angles are not very large, especially when viewed at an angle from below. No bluetooth. Speaker volume is often not eno...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fast and good performance

posted by Fabricioogiga on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good performance with two processors. Time of battery is good too, I can see 3 hours of movie. Playing game only ~1 hour. The price is good too. Almost all that I used, it recognize, I bought a usb/rj45 a long time ago and lost install cd, I connect it ...
    Cons:
    I don't know. It works fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and fast tablet

posted by BenyB on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality, fast CPU. The WiFi is working very good and fast. Google play is working very well. The screen is crystal clear, colors are good, brightly and really sense 5 fingers. I tried with my SD card, that is 4GB, and it is supported it. The videos pl...
    Cons:
    CPU would be faster, because on data sheet was writing, that is 1,5 GHz, but it is only 1GHz. Internal storage capacity is smal...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections