DX  » Community » Reviews » TM7009 7" Capacitive Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Camera, WiFi, HDMI & TF (Cortex A8 1.5GHz / 4GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good For the Price ! – 7" Capacitive Android 2.3 Tablet w/ Camera, WiFi, HDMI & TF (Cortex A8 1.5GHz / 4GB) Reviews

posted by JRZYY on 03/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I was exciting seeing lots of new tablets coming to DX for cheap , Glad I purchased this one . The screen is vibrant and capacitive is very nice . upgradeable to android ICS 4.0.3 easily (did not take long or very to do it). Processor speed is equivalent to iPad 1 specs . Netflix works fine and games also run good . although I cannot run Order & Chaos on it .
Cons:
ICS is still in beta making youtube , angry birds and a couple of other apps not work. Device speakers are nothing to get excited about . Wifi will drop but reconnects itself . Battery life isnt long while playing games . n64 emulator is very choppy also . shipping also took a month and a half
Other:
for the price I am happy I bought it , very good tablet for the price and keeps me busy when I am doing nothing .
Bottomline:
for 100$ it is better than whatever you can get retail for the same price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections