DX  » Community » Reviews » TM7009 7" Capacitive Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Camera, WiFi, HDMI & TF (Cortex A8 1.5GHz / 4GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Tablet works great – 7" Capacitive Android 2.3 Tablet w/ Camera, WiFi, HDMI & TF (Cortex A8 1.5GHz / 4GB) Reviews

posted by exekiel on 04/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The tablet has a very good quality and came with all the accessories that mention in the page. The display is very clear, the touch is very fast and respond perfectly. Its a very powerful device (in comparison, for example with my Motorola Milestone II). The games work great (i cannot play GTA III on Milestone but can I play on the tablet) :). Great price and excellent equipment.
Cons:
I think that only a few things. * Speaker is not very loudly * The battery works for a period of 2 hs (playing games, viewing videos, etc.) but if you only use navigation I thinks that the duration increased. * It would be great if its came with an extra battery. * Mini HDMI cable its not include.
Other:
Great price, powerful equipment and excellent product, here in Argentina, a similar tablet cost around U$S 400.
Bottomline:
I will recommend that tablet, for play and view videos, its an excellent alternative to reproduce multimedia.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections