Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- can point to many angles, even almost straight up
- after tightening the screw you can stil rotate the camera around, useful for panorama shots, if you don't want it to rotate, just tighten that up aswell
- feet are plastic and can slip easily, can result in blurred shots if you accidently touch the camera during the exposure
- legs and tightening screw were very stiff in the beginning, I was afraid to break it, but after 2-3 days it's now more flexible
- due to size, can't hold larger cameras
- ideal for small point-and-shoots
If you like taking pictures, get this, only 2.40$ and you'll probably use it some day
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.