DX  » Community » Reviews » Nereus 10-Meter Waterproof Housing Kit for Digital Camera (DC-WP20)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:606 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Waterproof your digital camera

posted by AussieSoco01 on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Made of soft, yet tough flexible plastic. Welded seams look good, even and strong. Make sure you order the right size for your camera and it seems to do the job. I tested mine by placing camera inside and then sitting the whole thing in a bucket of water...
    Cons:
    Was a bit worried the seal on the screw thread to attach the lens cover would leak, but once done up tight, it did not leak
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by KempesJ on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I tested (like written in manual and with my camera) and it worked perfectly. I have a Fugi camera and bag worked like a glove. I can opererate the camera without problems. Testei (como informado no manual e com minha câmera) e funcionou perfeitamente...
    Cons:
    Anti-fog liquid is absent. Não veio com o anti-desembaçador.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A better cheapest choice

posted by Resiaklaw on 07/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -In general, easy to use -mid-quality materials -english operating manual included (but it isn't necessary, 'cause its so easy to operate) -low cost
    Cons:
    -anti-fog liquid bottle is very small -the bag is little hard to operate the camera buttons - the visibility from the camera ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by maleksia on 08/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great value for the money! Easy to use, great fun. Great quality. Didn't fog up.
    Cons:
    When it arrived, the anti-fog container had a crack, so the anti-fog-fluid was empty. Though, not a big problem, because i neve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Perfect!!

posted by giorgosp92 on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ok to start with the build quality is outstanding and it feels very solid. I bought this after looking the compatibility list and by luck my both cameras were supported by WP20 so no problem there. I tried my first and cheap camera and it fitted perfectly. ...
    Cons:
    First it is a little difficult to use some keys of the camera like in mine there is a slider that moves from photograph to vide...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good purchase

posted by Partizant on 04/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Can not be afraid of dirt, sand, and even submerged under 5 feet with a camera. Boxing is hermetically sealed, the lens removed the black special glass, which can be easily washed if dirty. In Saw attached a bag of silica gel against dampness and sweating....
    Cons:
    Initially I had leaking site fixing glass to the tube in which the lens is placed. It was decided to applying sealant. The cam...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent compared to the price

posted by kesin on 10/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I used this housing to take some underwater pictures only 1-2 meters deep, and to shoot a video under the iguazu falls. Did its job very well in both cases. The images are clear and the video is very good. Very easy to install. The build quality is OK.
    Cons:
    The screws can be lost pretty easily. The antifog liquid very very scarce. The biggest con is that it is very big, so the camer...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big case

posted by Bunaly on 07/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1) Very good for those waterfall hunting trips 2) Does it job 3) It actually takes undewater pictures 4) I liked the instructions :P 5) Fits the Canon SD 1000
    Cons:
    1) The water on the outside of the case distorts the image a bit (not really an issue, since its normal) 2) Kind of big (but it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent cost/benefit and product quality...

posted by PauloOliveira on 05/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good construction and accessories included. Does the job at a great price. I tested it on the sink as recommended and the sealing was perfect.
    Cons:
    It could come with some liquid silicon to lubricate the screwable lens more easy to close/open.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job well at a great price

posted by Turbo_E on 05/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works. not a drop of water got in at any time. snorkling, swimming pool. at the beach. worked like its should. kept my digicam dry.
    Cons:
    entire bag should be clear plastic rather than brown border. the rubber lens cover sometimes obscures flash for my camera and a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections