DX  » Community » Reviews » Nereus 10-Meter Waterproof Housing Kit for Digital Camera (DC-WP20)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works Perfect!! – Nereus 10-Meter Waterproof Housing Kit for Digital Camera (DC-WP20) Reviews

posted by giorgosp92 on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Ok to start with the build quality is outstanding and it feels very solid. I bought this after looking the compatibility list and by luck my both cameras were supported by WP20 so no problem there. I tried my first and cheap camera and it fitted perfectly.
Tried it up to 3 meters i couldn't go deeper and it didn't show any troubles or water inside.
Cons:
First it is a little difficult to use some keys of the camera like in mine there is a slider that moves from photograph to video and it takes some time to move it.
And also in the package they supply a ring that tightens the hole for the lens. I just say that they could supply more sizes because my camera has small lens so some times the black circle was visible in the photos, but that can be arranged by personal patent.
Other:
it is a very good case for any camera at an affordable price AND the best in the internet i tried hard to find another case in another store but i couldn't find better.
Also the anti-fog it works like a charm something i couldn't believe when i used it.
Bottomline:
If you want an underwater case this is what you want and believe me it deserves the money its so much fun!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections