Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
1) Very good for those waterfall hunting trips
2) Does it job
3) It actually takes undewater pictures
4) I liked the instructions :P
5) Fits the Canon SD 1000
1) The water on the outside of the case distorts the image a bit (not really an issue, since its normal)
2) Kind of big (but it makes me secure about puting my camera underwater
3) Not a lot of anti-fogging liquid, and you really need it
4) Hard to press the shutter
I don´t know why these thing are so expencive. Its just a case, but it is actually cheap enough here at DX. So i decided to try it out.
It was really nice, but I am starting to wonder if it was really worth the money. But i have not gone on vacation ever since I got it. So i have not used for what i have actually bought the item.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.