DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Viewfinder Eyecup for DSLR/SLR (with Adapters)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:266 (26%)
  • 4 Star:4811 (48%)
  • 3 Star:225 (22%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:41 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Camera eye piece,works good

posted by McGraw16 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works good for what it is made for,Helps shield the sun from your eye for a better photo. gives you the choice to use it for both eyes and also gives you the choice to use it for multiple camera's which comes in great handy!!!
    Cons:
    The eye piece doesn't really stay on the adapters very good,it would be a lot better if they stuck on!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good!

posted by andrei316 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Blocks out the harsh sunlight in bright days, comfortable when ''worked in'', comes in with multiple mounts and works on my D5100 really good. Reallllllllllllllllly cheap Shipping only took 3 weeks for Canada, Ontario
    Cons:
    Kinda hard to put on (no instructions), *hard rubber, blocks a small part of the screen, and it is hard to fold the swivel scre...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but does what it should

posted by Schonke on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap but doesn't feel cheaply built Shuts light out effectively Comes with adapter to fit on many cameras, possible to easily move it from one to another.
    Cons:
    Adapter fits very tight on camera, but eyecup sits loosely on adapter. Eyecup frame covers the viewfiender slightly and narrows...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good item

posted by Markusino on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This viewfinder eyecup is very useful during sunny days, especially in the summer. I recommend it buy for this nice price and beautiful professional appearance. Image in viewfinder will be more sharper than without eyecup.
    Cons:
    I notice only one negative feature - eyecup can very easily fall down from body of camera, is it necesseary to be very carefull...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool! its a really good

posted by Ribbon96 on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Cheap -Fits for every camera (almost) even my sony A57 even though the camera wasnt listed.... -nice material quality -Really good for its price
    Cons:
    - Non really its a really nice product for its price and it comes with all types of different converters for every camera brand!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but user friendly

posted by xantiaa on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product is made of cheap material but it's easy to use on my nikon d100. It's really easy to make manual focus with this eyecup. i use my right eye for focusing but it's more comfortable with left eye.
    Cons:
    It's eyecup side has to be sandpapered first. Because plastic material is very sharp. parts are not fitting easily, you have t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for Price

posted by ahoo on 05/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Multiple camera adapters included Fits my E620 snug plastic adapter and the attachment,
    Cons:
    noting so far minor one the eyecup slightely hinders the lcd from closing specific to my model !!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great. Compatible with Sony Alpha.

posted by Generic42 on 11/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very useful, lets you focus on the viewfinder easier. Blocks the sun and lets your face be a little farther away.
    Cons:
    Build quality was just okay - a little bit of extra left over from the rubber mould, but this was easily trimmed off. However t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usable, but..

posted by dasft on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cut off bright daylight. Easy to install. The rubber eye cap fits well to my eye socket.
    Cons:
    Right out of the package the rubber eye cap stinks, but it vanish after a month. Because my Nikon D300s needs an adapter, the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great accesorie!

posted by Osramp on 07/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great thing! Looking through the viewfinder without exterior light, especially in the summer, finally made possible. Build quality is OK.
    Cons:
    Packed with a load of adapters for all kind of camera's. Connection of adapter to eyecup fit for improval. I superglued the ada...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections