Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
* Worth trying for the price.
* On the Sony A100 it fits without any of the adapters and wedges on tightly, no wobble or accidentally falling off.
* Build quality is OK and didnt have any problems with feeling like it wouldnt last.
* Didnt work well on my Alpha A100 as it covered the auto start sensors and is quite cramped looking through the view finder compared to the standard viewfinder.
* Rubber eye piece is quite hard and unfinished so not comfortable to use.
Worth a try as its cheap and might be good for some cameras but not for me or the A100.
If you have an A100 I'd give this a miss, but worth considering if your eyepiece has seen better days or is uncomfortable.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.