Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
1. A small transmitter
2. Less than a minut to make it works.
3. Ease of use
1. Transmitter heats up - at work longer need a heat sink
2. The maximum power only at low channel
3. It's an unsecured 1.2Ghz frequency;
4. interference could be in the form of static, snow-like flakes, or horizontal line but by adjusting the channel in the camera, you could lessen the interference by leaps and bounds.
ch freq(MHz) power(dB):
0 10800 28,7
1 10944 28,6
2 11194 28,5
3 11400 28,0
4 11600 27,2
5 11800 27,0
6 11988 26,4
7 12200 26,3
8 12400 25,9
9 12600 24,8
A 12800 23,8
B 13000 23,1
C 13200 22,5
D 13400 22,0
E 13600 21,2
F 13800 19,9
Good equipment. This is a good product and has various uses. Bear in mind that this product has an unsecured frequency. You can use this as a baby monitor, nanny-cam or what-have-you but if you're sensitive overall about your privacy and security inside the house or FPV
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.