DX  » Community » Reviews » Full Range Car+USB FM Transmitter with LCD for Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:244 (24%)
  • 4 Star:5910 (59%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:122 (12%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does not charge iPhone 3GS

posted by impulsively on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pretty good sound quality in my 2001 Jetta (original speakers) when playing electronic music. Crackles a little with certain sounds but overall not really any interference in the city.
    Cons:
    Does not charge my iPhone 3GS! I know that the car charger/plug is functional, but when I plug in this transmitter, my iPhone d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good transmitter por Ipod Classic

posted by ingromi on 11/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is really good. It’s easy to use, just plug the transmitter, set the frequency in the transmitter and in the radio and enjoy your music. It works great with my Ipod Classic. You can select any frequency within FM range. This product is also a...
    Cons:
    In a big city (for example, Buenos Aires, Argentina) I have interference from other radio stations and the sound isn’t clean… ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget, but difficult to use in a big city

posted by sidneivl on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good gadget - Good price for a transmitter and recharge - Easier to use. - Really works good into your car - Good quality sound - Range dial is good
    Cons:
    - Interference from other radio stations in a big city can bothers the user.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    THIS IS GREAT!

posted by bluesw on 11/17/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When I bought my iPhone I bought the apple transmitter for $80. it didn't work worth a darn. This one works great and you can even use it without the wires. I don't even have to try to find the right station because 88.1, the default station, works great.
    Cons:
    i bought two because i like the first so much. but the first one doesn't have a great connection where the pin goes into the t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice simple, little gadget

posted by dapidc on 06/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works great. Very easy to use. Flexible, you can tune to any frequency within FM range. Works with my Ipod Video (30GB). My primary objective (having IPOD-FM transmitter) and secondary objective (having a car charger for my ipod) are all satisfied perfectly.
    Cons:
    Signal strength is about 2meter radius, beyond that the signal is not very good, especially when having radio station in that f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great for me

posted by BoGGa on 12/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Works well with my Ipod Classic (80 Gb). - Comes with a 1000 mAh Car Adapter. - If you use it with the Charging USB Cable it does Charge your Ipod while you use it. - Small device, easy to carry around.
    Cons:
    - Build seems a little weak. - Signal is not very strong (just enough). - Sound isn't Crystal Clear all the time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does not charge IPhone 3G

posted by MSushi338 on 12/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Broadcasts your music from your IPod or IPhone to your desired FM Frequency
    Cons:
    - Not very good build quality. - Ordered 3, and one of them had really bad connections to the IPhone (You get a lot of static w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent little gadget for your iPod & iPhone!

posted by sparhawkisme on 07/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use, just two button: increase and decrease. Blue black light is wonderful especially in the dark. There is no need to external battery, it is using IPod's battery. You can also charge your iPod/iPhone with supplied car charger.
    Cons:
    It seems a little bit cheap, but build quality is adequate. I wish it has a IR Remote commander, but this is not a big issue.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works for the price

posted by hugedom on 07/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact Cheaper than best places Comes with charging cable Blue light Memory of last setting
    Cons:
    No manual and I still don't know how to set the memory slot, indicated on the display (M1,2,3,4) Button are not fixed, rotates ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FM Transmitter - Cheap price, cheap outcome

posted by eliseellabban on 07/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice and cheap, plug and use, very self explanatory. Best feature is that it comes with a car charger, which works just fine.
    Cons:
    Doesnt actually work. Works for about 30 seconds, and then turns itself over to the radio. Need to keep clicking the buttons to...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections