Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It works
- Enough FM transmitter power.
- Decent sound quality
- Works with SD cards of at least 4 GB. I suppose it will work with higher capacity cards as well.
- Built quality so-so, but if left plugged in it may last a long time.
- Sound quality is not awesome: if you've got an expensive audio system, you'll notice it.
- No random plackback.
- Very limited remote control range.
A decent quality MP3 FM transmitter for low price.
There are options that offer better quality (and more features), but usually cost 5x more.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.