DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with IR Remote (SD/MMC/MP3/USB/3.5mm)
Sort by:
107 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3639 (36%)
  • 4 Star:5357 (53%)
  • 3 Star:910 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the Price

posted by bryandroycroft on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It remembers the current song between car journeys. The FM Signal is strong. It is Cheap. Works with aux, sd car and usb stick, so very flexible. It's clear and easy to read, the display is bright. Switching to the next song is easy on the fly
    Cons:
    The remote could be better, you have to be pretty close for it to work, could be a battery issue. Small amount of background n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok not Bad

posted by limsheila on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I decided to try this item. To my suprise the sound quality's pretty good. Strong signal, loud and clear music especially when stationary. But you get static at times when moving, i can live with that. I use the audio cable connecting the transmitter to my ...
    Cons:
    Quality made not very good, feel and looks cheap. Static at times when moving, i think it's pretty impossible to get a clean FM...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bad

posted by tomiteko on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it is supposed to. When it works. It is a great gadget, but it does not work for a very long time.
    Cons:
    The build quality is really bad. 2 of 3 went broke after few weeks of using. It just stopped working. The remote control did no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FM MP3 transmitter for use in a car

posted by chappie07 on 07/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an amazing device. Considering that you can listen to your own music (or whatever MP3 track) and the are no wires or bulky gadgets involved makes this a very handy and useful device. This one does not re-start from track 1 every time you turn the un...
    Cons:
    These units are not very robust and the once I have bought in the past all stop working after a while. Usually the first to sto...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by killastone on 07/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product. i used it when i had my stock stereo on and i was able to connect my ipod, iphone and mp3 players like if it was nothing. so easy to use and very small. they last a very long time unlike others they sell in store.
    Cons:
    sometimes i would get weak signals but that was because of area im sure. other than that this was a great product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A descen FM trasmitter

posted by ektorbarajas on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The build quality is good. - Fits perfect in the car cigarette slot - I testes with a 32 GB SD and a 16 GB USB with no problem, works fine - the LCD is ok
    Cons:
    - The quality is not that good - some buttons feels loose (but they have not fallen yet) - the signal could be better, someti...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A smart gadged for those with no mp3 in the car

posted by carol2122 on 12/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    As my car has no mp3 player, I thought it would be a great deal. It worked just fine, and I had no problem in starting it, as I am used to search by myself how to get these stuff to work. It can be a little dificult for some people, as it has no explanation...
    Cons:
    The controller is a mess. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. But once you got started, you will not need it all the time. Build...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    greatly enhances car radio's functions

posted by gutcho on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    reads SD cards and usb sticks, but for me it's the 3.5 mm jack on cable that counts. I use it to listen to songs stored on my mp3 player in any car with the needed electric socket (which almost every car has nowadays). The sound transmitted is satisfying, b...
    Cons:
    it needs to be in the socket and in some cars it goes in the way of other stuff (like a handbrake for example). Sometimes it ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The low price!

posted by lex19l on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I do not know why many write that quality bad, it is pleasant to me, looks lovely. Has come absolutely whole and working. Works without problems, in my opinion quickly. Very much it was pleasant that at a set there is a free safety lock. I use till now it, ...
    Cons:
    Quality normal, I do not complain. The device works - means minuses isn't present. For dirty work and the simple car - time.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product.

posted by chapolim on 09/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -funciona exatamente como descrito -qualidade de som é boa (muito melhor do que o esperado) -minha antena carros é na parte de trás do carro e este mp3 player usa um pequeno transmissor FM, para que eu não esperava que este dispositi...
    Cons:
    -Qualidade de construção é fragil. -botões não são muito resistente. -O controle remoto é...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 11
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections