DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with IR Remote (SD/MMC/MP3/USB/3.5mm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The low price! – 3-in-1 Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with IR Remote (SD/MMC/MP3/USB/3.5mm) Reviews

posted by lex19l on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I do not know why many write that quality bad, it is pleasant to me, looks lovely. Has come absolutely whole and working. Works without problems, in my opinion quickly. Very much it was pleasant that at a set there is a free safety lock. I use till now it, and it it are pleasant to me. Works by the way without problems. So I am completely happy with purchase as the price is simply remarkable … Have presented to the father, it are pleasant to it. Has shown on work, therefore has ordered still pair of pieces, and what after all it is cheap!
Cons:
Quality normal, I do not complain. The device works - means minuses isn't present. For dirty work and the simple car - time.
Other:
I am happy with purchase, is happy with this site. Here it is possible to choose so much all … Show to the friends and they for certain will order to themselves same still!
Bottomline:
The good comprehensible price. Normal quality of assemblage. Sonorously plays. That else is necessary for a good cheap sound!?

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections